The Railway Station Building
Wed 30th Oct. 2013
Built around 1890 as the bridgehead station at the north end for the Forth Bridge Railway Company, now listed Grade B by Historic Scotland.
The station building opening was on 1st July 2014. The new cafe is now also open - with variable opening hours depending on the time of year. The final stage of this project will be completed by…